1. Keep personal Web browsing at home.
2. Keep confidential data confidential.
3. Always use secure connections.
4. Ask employees to speak up if something is wrong with their device or PC.
5. Make sure employees know the security policy. Then enforce it.
6. Always lock your computer screen.
7. Use passwords for everything.
By instituting best practices for computer security, you can build better awareness among employees. Once workers understand why good security is necessary, it is easier for those practices to be followed.